India – School canteens
We make a contribution to improve the daily meals...
offered in the canteens of nursery, primary schools and monasteries in the following refugee camps in the various States of India:
• Lugsung Samdubling (Karnataka) 900 children
• TDL Tibetan Dickey Larsoe (Karnataka) 350 children
• Kollegal (Karnataka) 400 children
• Gurupura (Karnataka) 400 children
• Tashi Lumpo monastero (Karnataka) 350 monks
• Miao (Arunachal Pradesh) 500 children
• Miao (Arunachal Pradesh) 16 old people
and for 300 children of the school run by the Sisters of the Destitute in Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh).
Rice and lentils alone are not sufficient nourishment: we have added fruit, raw vegetables and eggs to the menus.
India – Special diet for TB patients
Vimala Association has undertaken to give annual support...
Become one of our supporters
Please contact us to find out more about us or how you can support a particular project or cooperate with our Association.
There are many ways you can help us, either with a cash donation, or offering your services, products or cooperation, or participating in the events we organize and fundraising in your area.
Via Canova 16 – 6900 Lugano
IBAN CHF: CH59 0849 0000 2712 1000 6
IBAN €: CH97 0849 0000 2712 1000 1
Corso Italia 22 – 20123 Milano – Italia
C/C 100000006527 Associazione Vimala